Friday, October 12, 2007

El-Aid...Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends!

The holy month of Ramadhan is drawing to a close, and with that my many Muslim friends will be celebrating it tomorrow. A perfect present came from one of our more famous blogging sisters,
do take time to savour this. Its not every day that your former Prime Minister takes his tijme to pen you a personal message, let alone from his recovery room.
Though we are still recovering from the horror of Nurin's death, some are taking time to heal and to make things better. I also know of those who wants to take it a little further.
God bless all of you.
Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.....

4 comments:

ahiruDin aTTan said...

Thank you bro. Don't forget my open house. I am doing it jointly with Port Klang assemblyman Zakaria Deros on the 10th of November, same day as the march. We are expecting 60,000 people only.
Bring you friends, bring..

alliedmartster said...

OIC, will remind the rakyat!

BigDogDotCom said...

Thanks for the Hari Raya message.

Do wear the skimpiest swimwear at Ahirudin's Hari Raya do at Casa D'Zakaria.

zorro said...

Guys, ALL Blogs could initiate a forum towards Nurin Alert. Count me in if you guys want to pursue this. It is timely and urgent. LETS DO IT.JUST DO IT.

Rocky, sorry I cannot accept the invite. This is very much against my puritanically religious upbringing. Beers, scotch, and single malts are mild and ok.....but associating with piggy swill is a big NO NO.

Big Dog, the pool is designed for skinny deeping.